Monday, November 29, 2010

messes & demons

  This is by far my favorite picture. of all time. It just explains my whole life. At night everything else is just...difficult to deal with. I usually make coffee, stay up late, avoid homework, and write. or paint. or just lay on my bed thinking. or dig through boxes that I still haven't unpacked. (oops.) Lately I'm not the studious type of girl. Once upon a time I was. I very much liked doing homework and was quite good at studying. I mean straight A's all the way baby. So when I get a B, i'm still stoked, but i remember the days when i would have been disappointed in that. Honestly, I'm glad I'm not like that anymore.  I'm not sure what happened. I just stopped caring a little bit. I just figured other things were more important. I think I just work better under pressure and that's why I wait til the last minute. Plus I'm a Sagittarius; being productive is not our strongest suit. Still. Even though I get my work done, and it's alright, and I get alright grades, and sometimes even really swell grades...I'm bored. with it all. At some point in my life I became recklessly restless. I should fear that one day I will stop caring all together. I think though, if I majorly fuck up, I will just move to some random country. That way... the worse thing you can say about me is- "Yeah Tara really didn't do so hot in school and then she ran away to Italy. What a mess." 

yeah Italy...that sounds like a mess alright. sign me up baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment