Sunday, December 5, 2010

i'll be damned

I'll be damned. For about a year and half now i've had the best computer ever. In fact, I use to have heated debates with my ex boyfriend about how great my mac was and that I never had any problems with it. Really I never did. Well, like everything else, that has surely changed. The damn thing one day just up and stopped working. It won't turn on and won't charge. I'm still good friends with my ex and I refuse to mention that my mac is officially fucked because I'll never hear the end of it. So, you would think now, that I would be going pro pc now or something...but no. I'm still a mac lover. Why you ask? oh because just like anything else I'm a hopeless lover and I know that it's not really my macs fault. it's mine. why? because I have the worse luck in the whole entire world. Trust me, if it can happen it will happen to me. Sometimes I buy two of things becuase I know something will go wrong in the first 15 days. So now I'm stuck "studying" in the library...other than this i've actually gotten a lot done. So much in fact that i've significantly increased my grade in Advertising Principles. thankfully. The final exam will be easy and I'll survive my mothers wrath at the end of the semester. Maybe if that prof wasn't such a hefer.... I just need this week to get over with so I can go home and get my computer fixed. I truly love going to school here but sometimes you just need to go home and take a break. Although I won’t be doing much resting. I’ll be working a lot. And given the state my social life is in at this point Christmas break is going to be very, very interesting. Ah, I can’t wait… more drama and adventures. It’s always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment