Monday, April 25, 2011

bodies, coffee, and keeping it real




     Well it's no surprise. I've been writing my paper for 25 minutes before I got distracted and came back online to wander around. Must be the coffee. I dropped by my Tumblr first. Tumblr is...oh i don't know LOVE?! I just love it. I like it mostly for pictures and blogging short, quick stories. I like my blog here because it's all of my thoughts where I can just ramble on. A close friend mentioned to me, very casually, that my Tumblr has a lot of "racey" pictures on it. I honestly didn't consider them to be very inappropriate. I guess what someone calls inappropriate I call beautiful and daring. This isn't out of the ordinary. There have been many moments in my life that I thought doing something or saying something was just normal, exciting, and adventurous... only to find out later form others that it was not very conventional. Strangely enough, I like that about myself. I like that I like to take chances and that I like strange, different things.  I like the human body in any form of art.  I think beauty can be found in sexy pictures that cross the line. Why? Because they are real. And real beauty is just that; real. I'm in no way fake, I love what I love and say what I mean. That does put me in a difficult spot sometimes  but it' worth it. I really don't think I'm not going to look back and say, wow i wish i hadn't been so real.


No comments:

Post a Comment